Omnicraftautoparts.com Privacy Statement
1. General Statement: We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This privacy statement explains our policies and practices regarding online customer information. It is through this disclosure that we intend to provide you with a level of comfort and confidence in how we collect, use, and safeguard personal and other information we collect or that you provide through this website, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns. It is our sincere hope that by explaining our data handling practices we will develop a trusting and long-lasting relationship with you. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this privacy statement.
2. Information About Our Organization and Website and General Data Collection Practices: This Privacy Statement applies to www.Omnicraftautoparts.com. Omnicraftautoparts.com is owned by Ford Motor Company, Marketing, Sales and Service Division, 16800 Executive Plaza Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126. The business purpose of this website is to provide you information about Omnicraft automotive parts. For added convenience, a select set of site features are accessible from web-enabled mobile devices as a mobile-optimized web experience. These site features may be limited in functionality. Online Tracking Information
When you visit this site analytics providers may collect information about your online activity over time and across websites. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signals other than cookies, Ford Motor Company does not currently respond to undefined "DNT" signals to its US websites. Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to some functions or services on our sites. See Sections 5 and 7 for more information.
3. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You:
When you visit Omnicraftautoparts.com we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. For purposes of this Privacy Statement, personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual such as your name, street address, telephone number, and email address. If you opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information you can still access our website, however you will be unable to submit an inquiry. Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information from you when you visit Omnicraftautoparts.com is to provide you the functionality and services that you need to have a meaningful and customized experience while using the site features.
4. How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect:
- Personally identifiable information collected on Omnicraftautoparts.com may be used to:
- Fulfill a site user request (e.g., submit an inquiry, send marketing or promotional materials including emails)
- Respond to your comments or requests for information
- Meet a request for or to develop new products or services
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Develop new and improved products, services and marketing
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order for products or services
- Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services
- Compile user data that is stored in our corporate database and may be used for marketing and other purposes 2
- Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect through other sources
- Comply with legal requirements
6. How We Use the Aggregate or Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect:
- Non-Personally identifiable information collected on Omnicraftautoparts.com may be used to:
- Compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features
- Measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs
- Provide you content that may be of interest to you based on pages visited and items viewed
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Develop new and improved products, services and marketing
Omnicraftautoparts.com utilizes non-personally identifiable information for the purpose of performing analytics on the user's experience while visiting this site. This analysis:
- Is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally
- May involve the use of a third-party vendor acting on behalf of Omnicraftautoparts.com
- May be combined with data collected by third parties on other sites and apps and across devices
- Is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
- May include the use of session and/or persistent cookies to track user movement across this and other Ford Motor Company websites or to track other events within or across this and other Ford Motor Company websites
7. Methods to Collect Information:
8. Sharing Your Information:
Omnicraftautoparts.com does not share, sell, or rent personally identifiable information with independent companies for their own use without providing you a choice. Personally identifiable information that you provide to us in the course of requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in one or more of our corporate databases and be used for purposes of contacting you for things like promotional offers, marketing programs, or other communications from this website or other Ford Motor Company programs and services. We may share personally identifiable information that we collect about you with other companies within the Ford Motor Company family of companies or subsidiaries. Our "family of companies" is the group of companies related to us by common control or ownership. We share information within this "family" as a normal part of conducting business and offering products and services to our customers. Personally identifiable information that you provide to Omnicraftautoparts.com may be shared with our authorized dealers. This is necessary, such as, in order to honor your request for a price quote on a vehicle or in order to provide a dealer with information for purposes of contacting you in their regular course of business. The dealer is not restricted by Omnicraftautoparts.com in their use of your data. We may share personally identifiable information with vendors, contractors or partners in the normal course of business. Vendors, contractors or partners of Omnicraftautoparts.com who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for Omnicraftautoparts.com are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Omnicraftautoparts.com. Site metrics for Omnicraftautoparts.com may be shared with other Ford Motor Company websites or subsidiaries or affiliates. Omnicraftautoparts.com will disclose your personally identifiable information, without notice, if (1) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ford Motor Company, its affiliates or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or 4 property of Ford Motor Company, its affiliates or this site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Ford Motor Company or affiliate personnel, users of their websites, or the public; or (2) if required to do so by law.
9. Access To and Control Over the Use of Your Information:
To correct or update your personally identifiable information contact us at Telephone 800-392-3673 800-232-5952 (TDD for the hearing impaired) Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mailing Address Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center P.O. Box 6248 Dearborn, MI 48126 so that we may be able to process your changes. Omnicraftautoparts.com will use reasonable efforts to correct any factual inaccuracies in your information. The scope of access available for this request is for information stored in the database that holds the data for Omnicraftautoparts.com. Any personally identifiable information that has been collected from you on other Company websites will not be accessible or changeable through the processing of this request.
10. Security of Your Information:
Safeguarding information of visitors to our website is important to us. While no systems, applications or websites are 100% secure, we use systems, policies and procedures to reasonably protect information from loss, misuse or alteration. Vendors, contractors or partners of Omnicraftautoparts.com who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for Omnicraftautoparts.com are required to keep the information confidential. Vendors are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Omnicraftautoparts.com.
11. Processing of Personal Data:
By visiting this site and by providing your personally identifiable information to us, you understand and consent to the collection, use, processing, transfer, and disclosure of your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information globally --- including to the United States – in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Therefore, by visiting this site and by providing such information, you consent to the transfer of such information across country borders, and to the use, processing, and disclosure of such information in global locations. Your consent shall be deemed to include your consent to transfer of the personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to locations that may have different levels of privacy protection than in your own country.
12. Links to Other Sites:
Omnicraftautoparts.com may provide links to other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of all sites that you visit, including those whose links are provided so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. Omnicraftautoparts.com is not responsible for the privacy statements, content or data handling practices on other websites.
13. Children’s Privacy:
Omnicraftautoparts.com does not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at the phone number or mailing address listed in section 14 if they want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from the database that stores information for Omnicraftautoparts.com.
14. Contacting Us:
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this online privacy statement for Omnicraftautoparts.com, Omnicraftautoparts.com privacy practices, or have any questions regarding the contents of this website please contact us at Telephone 800-392-3673 800-232-5952 (TDD for the hearing impaired) Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mailing Address Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center P.O. Box 6248 Dearborn, MI 48126 Omnicraftautoparts.com is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy and the handling of your data. Omnicraftautoparts.com will be happy to respond to your questions and comments.
15. Privacy Statement Effective Date and Revision Days:
Occasionally we may update the privacy statement for Omnicraftautoparts.com in order to reflect any changes to the website or our privacy practices. If we update this statement, the new statement will be posted to the website ten (10) days prior to the changes taking effect. The effective date of this privacy statement is 12/22/2016.