A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford lineup of parts, offering affordable, reliable parts designed for non-Ford/Lincoln repairs. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft is a quality choice for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Rigorous testing to help ensure quality, performance, durability, and fit
- Excellent performance under most operating conditions
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty with unlimited mileage**, labor included* and no commercial exceptions
Omnicraft A/C Accumulator and Drier Features
- Omnicraft accumulators and driers are designed for optimum performance and meet or exceed manufacturer’s requirements in these key areas:
- Pulse pressure
- Moisture absorption
- Temperature, vibration and pulse resistance
- Thorough testing helps ensure excellent performance and long life even in extreme real-world conditions
- Desiccant is tested and assembled in a controlled environment and formulated to help absorb maximum refrigerant moisture
- Welds are manufactured to remain leak-free and are leak tested to help ensure reliable operation
- O-rings and seals included as required
- It is recommended that the accumulator/drier and corresponding expansion valve be changed whenever the A/C system is opened for service or otherwise exposed to the elements
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.