A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford family of parts, offering affordable, reliable parts designed for non-Ford repairs. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft is a quality choice for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Tough standards and rigorous tests ensure quality, performance, durability and fit
- Convenient one-stop availability from Ford
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty with unlimited mileage**, labor included* and no commercial exceptions
Omnicraft A/C Compressor Features
- Precision-designed using 3D coordinate measuring to ensure a precise fit
- Includes latest design enhancements, including select models with control valves, for excellent performance and quiet operation in even the toughest conditions
- Select part numbers (QYCC11 and QYCC75) feature enhanced designs that help ensure quiet performance and long life
- Enhanced features include a MoS2-coated swashplate, five Teflon-coated pistons, a built-in discharge muffler and improved center seal lip
- These enhancements diffuse piston pressure, leading to a 9% decrease in power consumption and smoother A/C refrigerant flow that helps reduce noise and increase compressor life
- Increase from three to five pistons reinforces the center case and with improved center seal helps decrease leaks under harsh conditions
- Electrical connectors, O-rings and seals included as required
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.