A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford family of parts, offering affordable, reliable parts designed for non-Ford repairs. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft is a quality choice for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Precision manufactured components for a long life
- Excellent performance under most operating conditions
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty with unlimited mileage**, labor included* and no commercial exceptions
Omnicraft Coated Remanufactured Caliper Features
- Features OE casting for most makes and includes new square-cut seals, O-rings, boots, bleeder screws, copper washers, banjo bolts and hardware, including brackets (when applicable)
- OE piston material (Steel and Phenolic)
- Rigorous standards include 96-hour salt spray to ensure corrosion resistance
- 100% pressure tested to help reduce comebacks
- E-coated for long life:
- Helps reduce fade with heat or UV exposure
- Protects against corrosion and rust
- Superior to powder coating
- Includes coating on bracket bores and parking brake components
- Stylish high-gloss appearance
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.