A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford family of parts, offering affordable, reliable parts designed for non-Ford repairs. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft is a quality choice for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Precision manufactured components for a long life
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by Limited Lifetime (Brake Pads), 2 Year (Brake Drums) and 3 Year (Brake Rotors) Warranty with unlimited mileage** , labor included* and no commercial exceptions
Omnicraft Brake Pad Features
Friction material matched to vehicle family and usage.
- Ready to install out of the box Ceramic pads are formulated for:
- High heat tolerance with little fade
- Quiet and low dusting braking performance
Semi-metallic pads are formulated for:
- High heat absorption pulls heat out of the braking system
- Consistent braking performance with excellent cold bite
Omnicraft Rotor and Drum Features
- GG15HC formulated high carbon casting† for:
- Enhanced heat dissipation and extended brake life
- High resistance to thermal cracking and fade
- Low noise propensity and resistance to brake judder
• Rotor Coating for:
- Corrosion prevention and increases rust resistance
- Clean appearance for open wheels
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.