A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford family of parts, offering affordable, reliable parts designed for non-Ford repairs. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft is a quality choice for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Omnicraft master cylinders are competitively priced
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Convenient one-stop availability from Ford
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty with unlimited mileage**, labor included* and no commercial exceptions
Omnicraft Master Cylinder Features
- 100% new internal and external components
- Micro-polished bore finish helps with reliable operation to prevent fluid bypass or pressure loss
- Reservoirs included (as required)
- Internally lubed to enhance shelf life
- Bleeder kits and mounting hardware included for quick, easy installation
- Cast iron units treated with corrosion-resistant coating, helping to enhance a long rust-free life
- Aluminum cylinders feature a hard anodic finish to help with corrosion resistance
- Performance-tested EPDM seals help enhance heat tolerance and elasticity
- Rubber components meet SAE specifications for leak-free operation up to 1,000 psi
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures from -40°F to 250°F
- All assemblies 100% pressure tested to help ensure optimal operation
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.