A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford family of parts, offering affordable, reliable parts designed for non-Ford repairs. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft is a quality choice for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Tough standards and rigorous tests ensure quality, performance, durability and fit
- Convenient one-stop availability from Ford
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by 2 Year Warranty with unlimited mileage**, labor included* and no commercial exceptions
Omnicraft Oxygen (O2) Sensor Features
- OE-quality sensors and direct fit connectors
- 100% end-of-line continuity tested
- High-temperature protective sleeve helps shield wire leads from heat and premature failure
- OE-style dual shield end helps protect internal sensor components
- Crimped weather seal helps keep contaminants out
- Rolled threads help maintain tight tolerances and resist fatigue
- Platinum electrode helps ensure reliable readings
- Wide-band air/fuel ratio sensors read wider and leaner fuel mixture ranges to help keep the engine running efficiently
- PTFE filter allows oxygen in but helps keep water and engine contaminants out of the casing
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.