A Trusted Relationship Just Got Better
Omnicraft is the newest member of the Ford family of parts. Combined with Motorcraft®, complete vehicle coverage is now available from one source – Ford. With over a century of parts heritage to build upon, Omnicraft and Motorcraft are quality choices for your business.
The Omnicraft Advantage
- Available for most non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Precision manufactured components for a long life
- Excellent performance under most operating conditions
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Oil filter coverage for 93% of the vehicles on the road in the United States (including Motorcraft and Omnicraft offerings)
Omnicraft Oil Filter Features
- Cellulose media provides high filtering capacity and strength, and screens out abrasives to help prevent engine wear
- Up to 96% efficiency at 20 microns
- Nitrile rubber anti-drainback valves resist high heat and keep oil in the filter to help prevent dry starts*
- Large pressure-relief valves help to maintain oil supply to the engine under extreme operating conditions*
- Bonded end-plates help keep consistent pleat spacing to enable efficient oil flow
- Perforated steel center tube provides internal support needed under pressure*
- Steel cases are “ironed” for a precise fit and fluted for easy removal*
*Not applicable on all part numbers.
All Warranties are not the same.
The Omnicraft warranty* offers up to $150 in labor reimbursement.
NO COMMERCIAL EXCEPTIONS
Commercial vehicles are also covered by the Omnicraft warranty.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details.